RATES AND INSURANCE
I recommend that you ask your insurance provider the following questions to help you to
determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- What are the out of network mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? How much of that deductible have I already met?
- Do I have a copay?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- How many therapy sessions does my plan cover?
- How much does my insurance pay for an out-of-network provider?
Self – Pay Rates
- $175 per 45 Minute Therapy Session. (individual, couples and family session)
You have the option of making payment by cash, check or credit card at the end of each session.
I can provide an invoice at the end of the session which you can submit to your health insurance
company for reimbursement.
If you are unable to attend your session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours
beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.